Because our drivers have been carefully selected and will be professionally managed, one if not all of them will make it to stardom.
- Being involved in their development programme will allow continuation and strategic exploitation.
- Racing Drivers can be seen to use the sponsors product or service and therefore be educated and nurtured into brand ambassadors.
- Well managed drivers will be loyal to their sponsors and undertakings can be contracted for multi-year terms.
- Drivers with backing as well as talent can negotiate sponsor benefits with their team such as brand exposure, use of cars, hospitality and access behind the scenes.
Fast Facts on Motorsports
Popularity and Profile
- Motorsport is the second most watched sport on TV across the world, behind football.
- Formula One attracts the biggest audiences of individual sporting series – on average 300 million watch each Grand Prix.
- Motorsport has the widest demographic profile of followers (from children to retirees) 65% male 35% female.
- Motorsport is gaining more female followers than any other Sports .
- Motorsport has attracted some of the biggest sponsorship deals - ING, Vodafone, Red Bull, Santander etc.
- Sponsors in motorsport are considered to be global, trustworthy, hi-tech and relevant.
- Recall of sponsors in Motorsport is high compared to other Sports.
- Sponsors spend heavily to support motorsport and find that they are getting a return on their investment – globally 32% of racing fans would be more likely to buy a brand that sponsors motorsport.
IFM Sports Marketing Surveys Formula One Report 2008
The World Sponsorship Monitor 2008/9
IFM Sports Marketing Surveys Fan study 2008
- Image and Brand Association.
- Strong PR and media opportunities with all drivers.
- Association with TV Programme/Series.
- Internal communication and motivation opportunities.
- Networking with associated sponsors and partners.
- Driver endorsements and appearances.
- F1 Association at a cost effective level.
- Consumer/client participation through competitions and invitations.
- Hospitality at selected motorsport events.
- Potential long term association with a successful driver(s).
F1.co.uk is a website dedicated to keeping you up to date on all the latest F1 news, race results and information about all your favourite F1 drivers, teams and F1 circuits. As well as giving you the chance to win cool F1 related prizes! Operated by F1.co.uk (Web) Limited, F1.co.uk has some of the UK's top motor sport journalists and a top motor sport photographer, who are dedicated to bringing you all the latest news as it happens.
A Hitech Racing é uma das principais equipes da British F3 International Series, considerada uma das categorias fundamentais no caminho para os jovens pilotos com aspirações de chegar à Fórmula 1. A equipe foi fundada em dezembro de 2002, e este ano concluiu sua oitava temporada na Fórmula 3 Inglesa. Já passaram pela Hitech Racing alguns talentos como o brasileiro Lucas Di Grassi, Danny Watts, Eric Salignon, Richard Antinucci, James Walker e Marko Asmer, campeão da F3 Inglesa em 2007 pela equipe.
Accelerate Driver Development offers a ‘turnkey’ management service that focuses on all the essential areas required to
produce a World Champion in Motor Sport. For more information on ADD sponsor opportunities then please contact us on
+44 (0)1625 427683 or email Graeme@racemanagers.com or Graeme@f1.co.uk